How to Find Safe Relationships and Grow Together
Do you know how to find safe people to build meaningful relationships and growth together?
As we emerge from the isolation brought on by the COVID pandemic, there is no time like the present to define what healthy relationships should look like and how to cultivate those connections. So that's what we covered in the Q&A Gathering on Tuesday night!
This teaching is steeped in biblical wisdom and practical application points, such as:
- how to define an unsafe person
- how to create health boundaries
- understanding our brain's need for connection
You'll also hear from our More to Be Coaches as they respond to the questions submitted by our community, including:
1. What have you done to improve your relationship with your adult children?
2. What does your healthiest friendship look like and how did it get that way?
3. What have you done to improve your marriage?