Equipped by God to Live Out Your Purpose
In this edition of Coffee with the Coaches, we chatted about how to be Equipped by God to Live Out Your Purpose.
You'll also hear from a number of More to Be Coaches as they respond to the questions submitted by our tribe, including
- I am struggling spiritually and financially. What should I do?
- How do you handle a sense of lack and/or isolation in terms of strong, encouraging friendships with other Christians?
- How do you juggle coaching, family schedules, homeschool, etc.?
- How do you balance all the things that you CAN do with the specific things that you are CALLED to do?
- How long did it take to start a business? When did you feel success of a shift in your business?
- What role do the coaches play? How do they help someone like me who is new to this?
- Tell us, please, how you moved to actual coaching. My question is not about marketing, but about feeling confident in the role.
- What’s the most challenging part of coaching?
• Equipped Life on Purpose Workbook (or get it free in the Sisterhood)
• Equipped Life on Purpose Podcast episode
• 40 Day Social Media Fast by Wendy Speake
We count it a privilege to coming alongside you with biblical encouragement!